Easy,quick and yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thaw topping and allow cream cheese to soften.
- 2Sprinkle chopped peanuts onto bottom of pie crust, reserving about 1/3.
- 3Drizzle with 1 tablespoon caramel topping.
- 4Combine morsels and milk in a medium, uncovered microwave safe bowl.
- 5Microwave on medium-high for 45 seconds; stir.
- 6Microwave at additional 10-15 second intervals, stirring until just melted.
- 7Beat cream cheese and sugar until creamy.
- 8Beat in chocolate mixture.
- 9Add whipped topping and stir until smooth.
- 10Spoon into prepared pie crust.
- 11Sprinkle with remaining peanuts and drizzle with remaining caramel topping.
- 12Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Pie
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.3
- Calories from Fat 228
- Total Fat 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 32.5 mg
- Sodium 297.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
peanut butter and milk chocolate chips