Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy,quick and yummy!
Make and share this Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Thaw topping and allow cream cheese to soften.
- Sprinkle chopped peanuts onto bottom of pie crust, reserving about 1/3.
- Drizzle with 1 tablespoon caramel topping.
- Combine morsels and milk in a medium, uncovered microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on medium-high for 45 seconds; stir.
- Microwave at additional 10-15 second intervals, stirring until just melted.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until creamy.
- Beat in chocolate mixture.
- Add whipped topping and stir until smooth.
- Spoon into prepared pie crust.
- Sprinkle with remaining peanuts and drizzle with remaining caramel topping.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Yummy indeed. However I found that freezing the pie was more effective than refrigerating it. A bit more nuts and caramel sauce didnt hurt either ^_^