Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy,quick and yummy!
- 1 9 inch chocolate crumb crust
- 1⁄3 cup chopped peanuts
- 2 tablespoons caramel topping
- 1 (11 ounce) package peanut butter and milk chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups non-dairy whipped topping
- Thaw topping and allow cream cheese to soften.
- Sprinkle chopped peanuts onto bottom of pie crust, reserving about 1/3.
- Drizzle with 1 tablespoon caramel topping.
- Combine morsels and milk in a medium, uncovered microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on medium-high for 45 seconds; stir.
- Microwave at additional 10-15 second intervals, stirring until just melted.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until creamy.
- Beat in chocolate mixture.
- Add whipped topping and stir until smooth.
- Spoon into prepared pie crust.
- Sprinkle with remaining peanuts and drizzle with remaining caramel topping.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Yummy indeed. However I found that freezing the pie was more effective than refrigerating it. A bit more nuts and caramel sauce didnt hurt either ^_^