2 hrs 15 mins
1 hr 30 mins
What could be better than chocolate and peanut butter? This recipe takes some time to make because of the chilling involved so it is best to make one day ahead.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 1/3 cups creamy peanut butter
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1Mix the crumbs, 1 tbsp sugar and butter in a mixing bowl.
- 2Press over bottom and up the side of a greased, 9-inch springform pan.
- 3Chill for 30 minutes.
- 4Place the cream cheese, 1 1/2 c sugar, peanut butter, eggs, 1/2 cup sour cream and lemon juice in a food process and process until smooth.
- 5Fold in 1 cup chocolate chips by hand.
- 6Pour into prepared crust.
- 7Bake at 350°F for 1 hour and 10 minutes to 1 hour and 20 minutes or until the center is firm.
- 8Cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes.
- 9Beat 1 cup sour cream, 3/4 cup melted chocolate chips, and 1/2 cup sugar in a mixer bowl until the sugar is dissolved.
- 10Spread over the top of the warm cheesecake.
- 11Return the cheesecake to the oven.
- 12Bake for 10 minutes.
- 13Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour.
- 14Chill for 3 hours before removing the side of the pan.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 847.2
- Calories from Fat 520
- Total Fat 57.8 g
- Saturated Fat 24.0 g
- Cholesterol 147.7 mg
- Sodium 484.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 56.7 g
- Protein 20.9 g