Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
NOTE: Prep Time does not include cooling or refrigerated time.
- 9 inches 9-inch Oreo cookie pie crust or 1 (6 ounce) graham cracker crust
- 2 1⁄4 lbs cream cheese (Philadelphia brand)
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 6 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy cream
- 10 ounces semisweet chocolate (melted)
- 1 cup peanut butter (smooth or crunchy)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- For the crust, follow the Oreo Cookie Crumbs Crust recipe.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar together until light and fluffy, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time. Add vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Add the heavy cream and beat until well blended.
- Transfer 1/3 of batter to another bowl and set aside.
- Beat the melted chocolate into the remaining batter and then pour into the crust.
- With mixer on medium speed, beat peanut butter into remaining batter until thoroughly mixed. Carefully spoon the peanut butter mixture on top of the chocolate cheese mixture in the pan.
- Using the long handle of a wooden spoon, swirl the 2 layers together.
- Bake about 1 hour, or until cheesecake is set around the edges and puffed, but still jiggles slightly in the center.
- Allow cake to cool for 2 hours, and then refrigerate until well chilled, about 8 hours or overnight.