Does this sound neat or what? Very rich 8)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped honey roasted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons chocolate-covered graham cracker cookies, crumbled
- whipped cream (optional) or ice cream (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, 1/4 cup sugar and baking powder.
- 3Add the milk, oil and vanilla extract; whisk until smooth.
- 4Stir in the peanut butter and chocolate chips.
- 5Pour mixture into ungreased 1 quart casserole; set aside.
- 6In bowl, combine the remaining sugar and cocoa.
- 7Gradually stir in boiling water.
- 8Pour mixture over batter in dish.
- 9Bake uncovered for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick in cake portion comes out clean.
- 10Remove and sprinkle with peanuts and graham cracker crumbs.
- 11Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate & Peanut Butter Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.6
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 1.9 mg
- Sodium 142.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 31.7 g
- Protein 8.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate-covered graham cracker cookies