Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe was featured in an email today from the www.recipe4living.com website. "Here are a few of everyone's favorite things - chocolate, peanut butter, candy and pizza!"
For the Pizza
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened (or margarine, softened)
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup Spanish peanut
- 1 (1 5/8 ounce) bag Reese's pieces (or candy-coated chocolate candies)
- 1 (1 5/8 ounce) package peanut butter cups, cut up (20 candies)
- 1⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted and cooled
For the Peanut Butter Sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) bag peanut butter chips (1 2/3 Cups)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In medium bowl, mix brown sugar, butter and egg with spoon. Stir in flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Pat dough in ungreased 12-inch disposable pizza pan. Bake pizza for 10-12 minutes or until edge is set. Cool at least 30 minutes.
- In 2-quart saucepan, heat peanut butter sauce ingredients over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until melted and smooth. Spread over cookie pizza. Top with peanuts and candies. Drizzle with melted chocolate chips.