Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
From the new issue of Kraft's Whats cooking. I love the combination of chocolate pudding with whipped cream and the addition of peanut butter is delicious! An easy no-bake recipe kids and adults will love! I also use the reese chocolate shell topping instead of hot fudge sometimes, either way works well.
- 12 Oreo cookies, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups milk
- 2 (113 g) packages chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip, divided
- 2 tablespoons chocolate fudge topping
- 1⁄4 cup Reese's pieces
- Mix cookies and butter and press firmly onto the bottom of an 8" square pan.
- Place peanut butter in a large bowl and gradually add milk, stirring with wire whisk until well blended. Add dry pudding mixes and beat 2 minutes. Mixture should be thick.
- Stir in 1 cup of cool whip. Spread onto prepared crust. Top with remaining cup of cool whip.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm. When ready to serve microwave fudge topping as per package and drizzle over dessert. Sprinkle with candies and serve.
- Store any leftovers in fridge.
This is good, it isn't overly sweet and is nice light dessert. It was easy to make and something different on the potluck table..