3 hrs 15 mins
From the new issue of Kraft's Whats cooking. I love the combination of chocolate pudding with whipped cream and the addition of peanut butter is delicious! An easy no-bake recipe kids and adults will love! I also use the reese chocolate shell topping instead of hot fudge sometimes, either way works well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 Oreo cookies, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups milk
- 2 (113 g) packages chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip, divided
- 2 tablespoons chocolate fudge topping
- 1/4 cup Reese's pieces
- 1Mix cookies and butter and press firmly onto the bottom of an 8" square pan.
- 2Place peanut butter in a large bowl and gradually add milk, stirring with wire whisk until well blended. Add dry pudding mixes and beat 2 minutes. Mixture should be thick.
- 3Stir in 1 cup of cool whip. Spread onto prepared crust. Top with remaining cup of cool whip.
- 4Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm. When ready to serve microwave fudge topping as per package and drizzle over dessert. Sprinkle with candies and serve.
- 5Store any leftovers in fridge.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Peanut Butter Candy Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.1
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 10.8 mg
- Sodium 422.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 20.7 g
- Protein 5.8 g