1/1 Photo of Chocolate Peanut Butter Candy
This is incredibly easy and oh-so-sinful! Made with graham cracker crumbs, butter-flavored crackers (ritz, etc), peanut butter, chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and more. SOOOO good and NO-BAKE. I cut the recipe in half sometimes and make it in an 8x8.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugars, butter & milk.
- 2Bring to a low boil, stirring constantly; cook and stir 5 minutes longer.
- 3Place single layer of crackers in a greased 13-in.x 9-in. dish; top with half of crumb mixture.
- 4Repeat layers.
- 5Top with remaining crackers.
- 6In a small saucepan, combine the butterscotch chips, chocolate chips and peanut butter.
- 7Cook on low and stir until smooth.
- 8Pour over crackers.
- 9Let stand until set.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Peanut Butter Candy
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.1
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 12.4 mg
- Sodium 187.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 22.8 g
- Protein 3.1 g