Prep1 hr 15 mins
The fun of cake pops, the decadence of peanut butter and chocolate, and the perfect format for Easter! These are probably the simplest Easter candy you can make.
- Crumble the cake into a bowl and allow to dry out at room temperature overnight.
- Stir in the peanut butter and salt, "mashing" the mixture with a spatula until "doughy".
- Scoop out 15 balls of the mixture and shape into eggs.
- Place on a tray or plate and freeze until solid.
- Melt the bittersweet chocolate in a double boiler or microwave and dip the eggs to coat.
- Allow to harden completely at room temperature.