Prep 1 hr 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
The fun of cake pops, the decadence of peanut butter and chocolate, and the perfect format for Easter! These are probably the simplest Easter candy you can make.
- Crumble the cake into a bowl and allow to dry out at room temperature overnight.
- Stir in the peanut butter and salt, "mashing" the mixture with a spatula until "doughy".
- Scoop out 15 balls of the mixture and shape into eggs.
- Place on a tray or plate and freeze until solid.
- Melt the bittersweet chocolate in a double boiler or microwave and dip the eggs to coat.
- Allow to harden completely at room temperature.