Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Taste of Home Simple & Delicious Feb 2008
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Sprinkle marshmallows into a greased 13 inch by9 inch baking pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, water, peanut butter, oil and eggs; beat on low speed for 30 seconds.
- Beat on medium for 2 minutes or until smooth.
- Pour over marshmallows; sprinkle chocolate chips over top.
- B ake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.