Prep 12 mins
Cook 10 mins
Rich chocolate cookies with peanut butter AND butterscotch chips.
Make and share this Chocolate Peanut-Butter-Butterscotch Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 2⁄3 cups flour
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cream butter, brown sugar, sugar, egg and vanilla.
- Combine flour, cocoa, soda, and salt then add to creamed mixture. Stir in chips (it will be really bumpy if you do all three kinds of chips).
- Drop in tablespoons onto greased cookie sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes.
OMG These are sooooooooo good. I couldn't resist using all three chips and I think it affected the yield a bit as I ended up with 48 cookies - but I'm not about to complain! LOL I baked on parchment paper for 10 minutes and they were perfect. Thanks so much for sharing!
I made these great cookies with just peanutbutter chips. They are GREAT! Will make these again! :O)
This is a really great cookie recipe. I'd be happy with just the chocolate and peanut butter chips and that's how I'll probably make them in the future. Thanks for sharing, I look forward to making these again soon!