Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup milk (or more if needed)
- 3 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate, melted and cooled
- Mix powdered sugar and peanut butter in medium bowl.
- Stir in vanilla, milk and chocolate.
- Beat until smooth and spreadable (start with 1/4 cup of milk and add a bit more if you need to).
- Frosts 13x9-inch cake.
This is by far the best icing I have ever tasted. It's the perfect amount of sweetness combined with the amazing combo of peanut butter and chocolate. Much better than any buttercream in my opinion, with the added benefit of monounsaturated fats instead of saturated (hey, anything to make the most fattening food in the world better for you!).