1/2 Photos of Chocolate - Peanut Butter Brownies
A new twist for brownies. Easy and delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease bottom of 9x13x2" pan.
- 3Combine all ingredients (except mini marshmallows) into a large bowl.
- 4Beat with wooden spoon until well blended.
- 5Stir in mini-marshmallows (batter will be quite thick) Spoon into greased pan, spread to level batter.
- 6Bake for 25 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out barely moist.
- 7Do not overbake!
- 8Cool completely before cutting into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate - Peanut Butter Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (866 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3503.8
- Calories from Fat 1585
- Total Fat 176.1 g
- Saturated Fat 78.1 g
- Cholesterol 878.5 mg
- Sodium 1506.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 441.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 18.2 g
- Sugars 320.2 g
- Protein 69.3 g