Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
I really enjoy these.
- pam for cooking spray
- 1 1⁄2 cups quick-cooking rolled oats, uncooked
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup peter pan reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute, original (1 cup = 8 oz)
- 1⁄2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F; spray 13x9-inch baking pan with baking spray.
- Combine oats, flour and sugar in large bowl. Cut in peanut butter with pastry blender or two knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in Egg Beaters and chocolate morsels.
- Press mixture evenly into prepared pan. Bake 17 minutes, or until lightly browned. Cool.
- Cut into bars. To make bars similar in shape to granola bars, cut down center lengthwise into halves. Then cut crosswise into eights.
I made these for my football player son to eat between school and practice. He loves them! And he says they keep him going for the whole practice.