Source: Rachael Ray Magazine (August 2008) Prep time doesn't include chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups chocolate chips
- 16 ounces butter (5 tbsp of it melted for crust)
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 5 large egg yolks, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 cups graham crackers, broken (about 20 squares)
- 1/2 cup roasted salted peanuts (plus chopped peanuts for garnish)
- 1/3 cup corn syrup
- 1Line six 6-ounce custard cups with plastic wrap.
- 2In a saucepan over low heat, melt 1 2/3 cups chocolate chips, 5 tablespoons unmelted butter and the peanut butter; stir to combine.
- 3In a double boiler, whisk the eggs yolks until frothy.
- 4Whisk in 2 tablespoons sugar over medium-low heat until doubled in volume, about 10 minutes; let cool.
- 5Beat the cream with the remaining 2 tablespoons sugar until soft peaks form.
- 6Fold the peanut butter mixture into the egg yolk mixture, then fold into the whipped cream. Divide among the prepared custard cups; tap lightly to settle.
- 7Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate for 4 hours.
- 8In a food processor, grind the graham crackers and 1/2 cup peanuts and then pulse in the 5 tablespoons of melted butter.
- 9Uncover top plastic wrap from custard cups, divide graham cracker mixture among the cups and press to set.
- 10Refrigerate for 15 minutes more.
- 11Combine the remaining 1 1/3 cups chocolate chips, 6 tablespoons butter and corn syrup.
- 12Microwave at high power until melted, about 30 seconds; stir to combine.
- 13Invert the custard cups onto plates; discard the plastic wrap.
- 14Drizzle with the chocolate glaze and sprinkle with chopped peanuts; refrigerate for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Peanut Butter Bombes (No Bake Dessert)
Serving Size: 1 (336 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1636.5
- Calories from Fat 1235
- Total Fat 137.2 g
- Saturated Fat 76.2 g
- Cholesterol 446.0 mg
- Sodium 854.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 104.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 69.3 g
- Protein 17.1 g