Recipe by Roxanne J.R.
This is a Taste of Home recipe. No bake and delicious.
Top Review by Maya's Mama
OMG this is amazing. Its so simple and easy to make. I didn't use chocolate syrup. I used 1/2 cup of chocolate frosting... right out the tub. and I used real whiped cream. I just put it all in the stand mixer and I got this wonderful chocolate mousse. I didn't have ramikens. so i made it in a lined muffin tin, and it came out amazing. I will for sure be making this again. it is deffinetly worth the calories.
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) cartonfrozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 8 miniature peanut butter cups
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free chocolate fudge topping, warmed
- 2 tablespoons chopped salted peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Line eight 6-oz. ramekins or custard cups with plastic wrap; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and chocolate syrup until smooth.
- Beat in confectioners' sugar; fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into prepared cups; insert a peanut butter cup into the center of each. Cover and freeze for 4-5 hours or until firm.
- Invert bombes into dessert dishes; remove cups and plastic wrap.
- Drizzle with hot fudge topping and sprinkle with peanuts.