Prep 25 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is a Taste of Home recipe. No bake and delicious.
Make and share this Chocolate Peanut Butter Bombes recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) cartonfrozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 8 miniature peanut butter cups
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free chocolate fudge topping, warmed
- 2 tablespoons chopped salted peanuts
- Line eight 6-oz. ramekins or custard cups with plastic wrap; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and chocolate syrup until smooth.
- Beat in confectioners' sugar; fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into prepared cups; insert a peanut butter cup into the center of each. Cover and freeze for 4-5 hours or until firm.
- Invert bombes into dessert dishes; remove cups and plastic wrap.
- Drizzle with hot fudge topping and sprinkle with peanuts.
OMG this is amazing. Its so simple and easy to make. I didn't use chocolate syrup. I used 1/2 cup of chocolate frosting... right out the tub. and I used real whiped cream. I just put it all in the stand mixer and I got this wonderful chocolate mousse. I didn't have ramikens. so i made it in a lined muffin tin, and it came out amazing. I will for sure be making this again. it is deffinetly worth the calories.
This is great! So easy to do and delicious. The surprise mini peanut butter cups in the middle were a big hit here. Thanks for sharing!
Roxanne...WOW!!!! This was super simple, decadent, but not too rich and just plain delicious! This reminded me of a frozen chocolate cheesecake and putting the hot fudge sauce and peanuts on, just put it over the edge, in a VERY good way! I scaled the recipe back just to try it, but I can't wait to make this for my family and friends cause I just know they are gonna flip for it. Thanks, Roxanne, for such a simple and deliciously addictive dessert! Miss Ya! :)