found this in taste of home magazine and had been looking for a recipe to use some opened sweetened condensed milk. Looks simple and will try this week. Let me know if you try it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small mixing bowl, beat the milk, peanut buttter and vanilla until smooth.
- 2Add biscuit mix just until blended. Fold in chocolate chips.
- 3Drop by rounded tablespoons 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- 4Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- 5Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Peanut Butter Bites
Serving Size: 1 (476 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.1
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 5.1 mg
- Sodium 156.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 3.5 g