- 2⁄3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup baking mix (bisquik)
- 1⁄3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the milk, peanut buttter and vanilla until smooth.
- Add biscuit mix just until blended. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks.