Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
found this in taste of home magazine and had been looking for a recipe to use some opened sweetened condensed milk. Looks simple and will try this week. Let me know if you try it!
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the milk, peanut buttter and vanilla until smooth.
- Add biscuit mix just until blended. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks.