Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
found this in taste of home magazine and had been looking for a recipe to use some opened sweetened condensed milk. Looks simple and will try this week. Let me know if you try it!
- 2⁄3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup baking mix (bisquik)
- 1⁄3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the milk, peanut buttter and vanilla until smooth.
- Add biscuit mix just until blended. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks.
This is a great recipe when you are out of eggs. Thanks.
I used this recipe as a way to finish a can of condensend milk. The mixture was a bit messy to work with once the biscuit mix was added but definetly worth it! Very tasty and very quick & easy to make.