1/2 Photos of Chocolate Peanut Butter Bites
The crust for these bite-size chocolate treats is purchased cookie dough. Top with finely chopped peanuts for more peanutty flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Coat 1-3/4-inch muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray; set aside. Cut dough into six equal pieces. Cut each piece into four equal slices. Place each slice in a prepared cup.
- 3Bake 9 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and dough is slightly firm. Remove from oven. Indent each cookie shell with the back of a 1/2-teaspoon measuring spoon. Bake 2 minutes or until edges are firm. Cool 15 minutes. Remove shells from cups. Cool.
- 4Place chocolate pieces and condensed milk in a heavy small saucepan; stir over medium heat until chocolate melts. Spoon filling into each shell. If desired, sprinkle with peanuts.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Peanut Butter Bites
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 83.1
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 4.0 mg
- Sodium 46.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 1.3 g