Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick snack the kids will love.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 6 cups crisp rice cereal
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips, melted
- In large saucepan,on low heat, cook sugar, peanut butter and corn syrup until sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat and add cereal.
- Stir until well coated.
- Spread into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Press lightly.
- Spread melted chocolate on top.
This was very good. I like that it has some nutritional value from the peanut butter and cornflakes. I used only 1/2 the sugar, and it was still very sweet, next time I'll try even less. Also, used 1/2 a bag of choc. chips and the kids thought it was chocolatey enough. Hated mixing the peanut mixture with the flakes (have to be quick & thorough) but the rest was super easy! Thankyou for a good snack!!!