Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are almost like Butter cups but much better.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 cups honey graham crackers
- 1 (8 ounce) bag chocolate chips, melted
- Melt the butter in a pan; when melted add the peanut butter.
- After it's all melted, add the powdered sugar.
- Make sure its well mixed.
- Add the graham crackers.
- After it's well mixed, put in a 9 x 13 inch baking pan; spread until it's all even.
- Pour melted chocolate chips all over.
- Put in the refrigerator for 1 hour to cool and it's ready to serve.