Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are almost like Butter cups but much better.
Make and share this Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Melt the butter in a pan; when melted add the peanut butter.
- After it's all melted, add the powdered sugar.
- Make sure its well mixed.
- Add the graham crackers.
- After it's well mixed, put in a 9 x 13 inch baking pan; spread until it's all even.
- Pour melted chocolate chips all over.
- Put in the refrigerator for 1 hour to cool and it's ready to serve.