Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are soooo delicious! You can use milk chocolate chips but I prefer semi-sweet. They are very rich so cut them in smaller pieces. They are very easy to make but at the end, you need some muscle to get it all mixed properly. Well worth the work out.
- Line 9x13 pan with wax paper (I use a glass pan).
- Melt 1 1/2 sticks of butter in microwave.
- Add graham cracker crumbs, peanut butter, and sugar to melted butter.
- Spread evenly in pan.
- Melt 1 1/2 sticks butter and chocolate chips on stove on medium-low.
- Pour evenly over peanut butter mixture.
- Cool in refrigerator at least 6 hours.
- Cut into small squares. (They are easier to cut if they don't get too cold.).
These are SO SO SO good!
This is the yummiest dessert ever. It tastes like a huge reeses peanut butter cup only better.