Recipe by kbcountrymom
These are soooo delicious! You can use milk chocolate chips but I prefer semi-sweet. They are very rich so cut them in smaller pieces. They are very easy to make but at the end, you need some muscle to get it all mixed properly. Well worth the work out.
- 1 1⁄2 cups butter
- 1⁄2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter (1 whole jar)
- 1 (16 ounce) box confectioners' sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Line 9x13 pan with wax paper (I use a glass pan).
- Melt 1 1/2 sticks of butter in microwave.
- Add graham cracker crumbs, peanut butter, and sugar to melted butter.
- Spread evenly in pan.
- Melt 1 1/2 sticks butter and chocolate chips on stove on medium-low.
- Pour evenly over peanut butter mixture.
- Cool in refrigerator at least 6 hours.
- Cut into small squares. (They are easier to cut if they don't get too cold.).