Recipe by MizzNezz
Great for a potluck. You'll bring an empty pan home!
Top Review by Kittencal@recipezazz
Oh MizzNess....These bars are so good! made them last night, I didn't have a chocolate cake mix, so I used yellow cake mix, they still turned out fantastic, and very easy to make, may I add....no need to freeze, they will be gone by tonight! Thank you MizzNess for a super dessert recipe :-)
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) chocolate cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 10 ounces peanut butter chips
- 2⁄3 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 1⁄2 cups salted peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cake mix, water, butter, and egg.
- Press into a greased 15 x 10-in baking pan.
- Bake at 350° for 14 minutes.
- Sprinkle with marshmallows.
- Bake 2 minutes longer. Cool.
- Mix peanut butter chips,corn syrup, butter, and vanilla in saucepan.
- Cook on low until melted; stir until smooth.
- Remove from heat; stir in cereal and peanuts.
- Spoon over marshmallows.
- Cool before cutting.