- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 6 tablespoons butter (softened)
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips or 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large mixer bowl, beat the peanut butter and butter until smooth, about 1 minute. Add the sugar, eggs and vanilla, and beat until creamy. Blend in the flour and salt. Stir in 1 cup of the chocolate chips and spread into an ungreased 13x9 inch baking pan. Bake for about 25-30 minutes, or until edges begin to brown.
- Immediately sprinkle the remaining morsels over the cookie layer. Either let sit 5 minutes, or put back in the oven for 1 minute, until the morsels become shiny and soft. Spread the rest of the chocolate chips evenly over the top. Cool completely and serve. Enjoy!