Prep 8 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 2 cups reese's peanut butter chips
- 1 cup chopped peanuts (optional) or 1 cup cashews (optional)
- Line a cookie sheet with foil or parchment paper and set aside.
- In 1 sauce pan, melt 1 3/4 cups chocolate chips over low heat, stirring frequently until smooth.
- At the same time, melt all of the peanut butter chips in a separate saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently until smooth.
- Remove the chocolate mixture from heat and add remaining chocolate chips -- stir well.
- Pour chocolate mixture into prepared pan.
- Remove peanut butter mixture from heat and pour over chocolate mixture in pan.
- Using a fork or toothpick, make swirls in the mixture.
- Refrigerate pan for approximately 1 hour until hardened.
- Remove from fridge and break into pieces.
- Store in a tightly sealed container.