Recipe by yogiclarebear
Happy husband breakfast. You can use wheat bread and pretend this is healthy. Ha!
- 4 slice bread
- 29.58 ml peanut butter
- 44.37 ml pre-packaged chocolate frosting
- 1 banana, sliced into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 egg
- 2.46 ml vanilla extract
- 29.58 ml half-and-half
- 14.79 ml margarine
- powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread 1 tablespoon of peanut butter each on two slices of bread. Spread 1 1/2 tablespoons of frosting each on the other two slices of bread.
- Place sliced bananas on top of peanut butter, and top each with chocolate frosted slices.
- Heat margarine in a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Beat egg with vanilla and half and half. Dip each sandwich, both sides, into the egg mixture.
- Cook each sandwich on both sides until browned and filling is melty.
- Top with powdered sugar and extra bananas.