1/1 Photo of Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Stuffed French Toast
Happy husband breakfast. You can use wheat bread and pretend this is healthy. Ha!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread 1 tablespoon of peanut butter each on two slices of bread. Spread 1 1/2 tablespoons of frosting each on the other two slices of bread.
- 2Place sliced bananas on top of peanut butter, and top each with chocolate frosted slices.
- 3Heat margarine in a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Beat egg with vanilla and half and half. Dip each sandwich, both sides, into the egg mixture.
- 4Cook each sandwich on both sides until browned and filling is melty.
- 5Top with powdered sugar and extra bananas.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Stuffed French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (408 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1023.2
- Calories from Fat 453
- Total Fat 50.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 222.6 mg
- Sodium 1157.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 124.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 57.8 g
- Protein 24.9 g