Happy husband breakfast. You can use wheat bread and pretend this is healthy. Ha!
Make and share this Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Stuffed French Toast recipe from Food.com.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of peanut butter each on two slices of bread. Spread 1 1/2 tablespoons of frosting each on the other two slices of bread.
- Place sliced bananas on top of peanut butter, and top each with chocolate frosted slices.
- Heat margarine in a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Beat egg with vanilla and half and half. Dip each sandwich, both sides, into the egg mixture.
- Cook each sandwich on both sides until browned and filling is melty.
- Top with powdered sugar and extra bananas.