Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Calorie King.
- 1 cup lowfat chocolate milk
- 1 small banana
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla ice cream
- Place milk, banana and peanut butter in blender. Cover and process on high power until smooth. Add ice cream; process until smooth.
- Can replace vanilla with 1 cup chocolate ice cream or ice milk, if desired.
Love the combo of PB & chocolate as long as it's NOT in the form of a well known little 'cup.'! The only change I made was to use a frozen banana to give it an additional chilly frost! Great shake & a keeper of a recipe! Thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed in Bargain Basement recipe tag]