Recipe by Marion Librarian
When nothing other than chocolatey, peanut buttery banana-y creamy smoothness will do! My kids love this too! If you are counting calories, cut out the ice cream and use lowfat vanilla yogurt, or just use frozen bananas for a creamy treat!
- 2 ripe bananas (or use frozen peeled bananas and skip the ice cream for a "low-cal" version of this shake)
- 1⁄4 cup ovaltine, rich chocolate flavor powder
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup peanut butter (your taste preference)
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream (optional, omit if using frozen bananas to save calories) or 2 cups frozen yogurt (optional, omit if using frozen bananas to save calories)
- 1⁄2 cup milk (try chocolate milk for more flavor)