Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious smoothie with lots of Lactation supporting ingredients :) The banana must be frozen, so normally slice up and bag a whole bunch and then pop the bags in the freezer, so I'm ready for the whole week.
- 1 cup chocolate cashew milk
- 1 banana, sliced and frozen
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon flax seed meal
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- Place all ingredients in a high powered blender or a food processor. Blend on high until smooth (there should be no banana pieces left.).
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!