- 1 graham cracker crust
- 3⁄4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced bananas
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Place 3/4 cup brown sugar, cream cheese, peanut butter and vanilla in a bowl and beat with a mixer until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Arrange bananas on top of the crust.
- Spread peanut butter cream mixture over the bananas.
- Drizzle with syrup.
- Cover and freeze for 8 hours.
- Let stand for 15 minutes before serving.