Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
What more could you want?
Make and share this Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Cream Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Place 3/4 cup brown sugar, cream cheese, peanut butter and vanilla in a bowl and beat with a mixer until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Arrange bananas on top of the crust.
- Spread peanut butter cream mixture over the bananas.
- Drizzle with syrup.
- Cover and freeze for 8 hours.
- Let stand for 15 minutes before serving.
This did not work for us.. did not have a good flavor.. the brown sugar left a grainy flavor.. I ended up throwing it out because no one would eat it :-(