Recipe by Mom2Rose
Source: Betty Crocker NOTE: Cookie mix used is 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® peanut butter cookie mix
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) envelope Better Crocker chocolate peanut butter chip cookie mix
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana (2 medium)
- 1 egg
- 1 (16 ounce) containerbetty crocker whipped fluffy white frosting
- chocolate sprinkles
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease cookie sheet.
- Stir cookie mix, bananas and egg in medium bowl until soft dough forms.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set (centers will be soft).
- Cool 1 minute before removing from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Frost with frosting; sprinkle with chocolate decorations while frosting is still wet.