Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Came up with this recipe after making Peanut Butter Fudge Cake for my daughter. BF is a peanut butter-banana freak so this seemed like a great idea for the left over frosting. Feel free to use other fruits if desired. Cook time is chill time.
- 8 ounces dark chocolate, chopped or 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup cream
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 6 ripe bananas, cut into 2-inch chunks
- Melt chocolate over double boiler, stirring almost constantly until smooth.
- Whisk in cream and peanut butter until smooth.
- Dip banana pieces in chocolate mixture and place on baking sheet lined with waxed paper.
- Place in refrigerator and chill for 1 hour or until set.
- If you have left over dipping mixture, you can repeat steps 3 and 4 for double-dipped bombs.