1 hr 30 mins
I got this recipe from Southern Living. These peanut butter balls are delicious! I make them every Christmas. I go to a cake decorating store to buy the melting chocolate. We prefer the dark chocolate over milk chocolate, but both are good! Prep time is a "guesstimate". This can be time consuming, but well worth it!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring well.
- 2Stir in graham cracker crumbs, coconut, and nuts.
- 3Refrigerate mixture for 30 minutes or so, which will make it easier to form the balls.
- 4Shape into 1-inch balls.
- 5Place balls in chocolate coating, rolling to coat evenly.
- 6Remove balls with a spoon, allowing excess coating to drain off.
- 7Place balls on wax paper to set.
- 8Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
- 9Can be frozen up to 2 months.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
Serving Size: 1 (1488 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 71.8
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 4.5 mg
- Sodium 52.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 1.2 g