Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
These are yummy and very smooth chocolate peanut butter balls!
Make and share this Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls recipe from Food.com.
- 29.58 ml butter (softened)
- 395.10 ml peanut butter
- 473.18 ml powdered sugar
- 236.59 ml melted chocolate
- mix together every ingredient but chocolate, by hand (if to runny add peanut butter.
- form them into balls.
- put them onto a cookie sheet.
- refrigerate 1 hour.
- dip the balls into melted chocolate.
- put them into the fridge until chocolate is set (about 15 min.).