Prep 40 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 236.59 ml crunchy peanut butter
- 59.14 ml margarine or 59.14 ml butter, softened
- 236.59 ml powdered sugar
- 473.18 ml KELLOGG'S® RICE KRISPIES® cereal
- 354.88 ml semisweet chocolate morsels
- 29.58 ml vegetable shortening
- 54 mini-muffin paper cups
- In large electric mixer bowl, beat peanut butter, margarine and sugar on medium speed until thoroughly combined. Add KELLOGG'S® RICE KRISPIES® cereal, mixing thoroughly. Portion mixture, using rounded teaspoon. Shape into balls. Place each ball in paper cup. Refrigerate.
- Melt chocolate morsels and shortening in small saucepan, over low heat, stirring constantly. Spoon 1 teaspoon melted chocolate over each peanut butter ball. Refrigerate until firm. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.