Prep 40 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup margarine or 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups KELLOGG'S® RICE KRISPIES® cereal
- 1 1⁄2 cups semisweet chocolate morsels
- 2 tablespoons vegetable shortening
- 54 mini-muffin paper cups
- In large electric mixer bowl, beat peanut butter, margarine and sugar on medium speed until thoroughly combined. Add KELLOGG'S® RICE KRISPIES® cereal, mixing thoroughly. Portion mixture, using rounded teaspoon. Shape into balls. Place each ball in paper cup. Refrigerate.
- Melt chocolate morsels and shortening in small saucepan, over low heat, stirring constantly. Spoon 1 teaspoon melted chocolate over each peanut butter ball. Refrigerate until firm. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.