1/1 Photo of Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 15 mins
This is a really great recipe for Christmas or for anytime...really yummy!! :) (cooking time is heating and chocolate dipping)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together all ingredients by hand, except chocolate.
- 2Form into balls with about 1-2 tablespoons Note: if mix is too runny or soft, add more rice Krispies, if its too crumbly, add more peanut butter.
- 3Put on a cookie sheet on parchment paper, and refrigerate 1 hour or more.
- 4Melt chocolate over double boiler or in saucepan over low heat.
- 5Dip balls in chocolate, and place back on parchment paper and put in the fridge until set.
- 6Store in a tight container in the fridge. Enjoy! :).
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.4
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 2.0 mg
- Sodium 83.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: