Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
This is a really great recipe for Christmas or for anytime...really yummy!! :) (cooking time is heating and chocolate dipping)
- Mix together all ingredients by hand, except chocolate.
- Form into balls with about 1-2 tablespoons Note: if mix is too runny or soft, add more rice Krispies, if its too crumbly, add more peanut butter.
- Put on a cookie sheet on parchment paper, and refrigerate 1 hour or more.
- Melt chocolate over double boiler or in saucepan over low heat.
- Dip balls in chocolate, and place back on parchment paper and put in the fridge until set.
- Store in a tight container in the fridge. Enjoy! :).
omg I have always loved chocolate peanut butter balls, & now i have the recipe. i cant wait to make them!!
My mom used to make these at Christmas and i havent been able to find the recipe. I am so happy to have found this!! These are a MUST TRY great for cookie trays. I cant wait to make these
This is an old favorite......always a hit - very sweet - I sometimes rolls the balls in nuts or coconut for an added extra special treat. really yummy