Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 min
My absolute favorite treat ever !!! So easy and quick !
- 2 cups marshmallows, small ones
- 225 g chocolate chips, 1 package
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- Melt chocolate chips, peanut butter and margarine for about 1 1/2 minutes in the microwave.
- Add marshmallows and mix.
- Pour in a greased 8inch pan and put in fridge for about 2 hours.
- If you need this quick, put in freezer for about 45 minutes.
These were super duper tasty. Sort of addictive, just don't let them melt in a hot car! I added crushed gram crackers and extra marshmallows and used some white chocolate with the milk chocolate to lighten the richness and they were wonderful!
I just made this but added pretzels on the bottom then the other stuff on top. Made it before and loves it!
These definitely taste good and use things readiily available. They're REALLY rich though so I think adding another ingredient, like chex or rice crispies, or even nuts, would help out. You really can't go wrong with peanut butter and chocolate though. :o) Also, if you do the quick freeze method, let them sit for a little to soften the marshmallows. Thanks for the quick and easy recipe!