1/2 Photos of Chocolate Peanut Butter
It's easy to make your own gourmet chocolate peanut butter at home. Put it in a fancy jar, and it's great for gifts, bake sales, or fund-raisers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt chocolate chips in a double-boiler or in the microwave until smooth. Take care not to scorch the chocolate.
- 2Let cool until barely warm, but still liquid.
- 3Scrape melted chocolate into a large bowl. Add peanut butter, butter, sugar, and vanilla extract.
- 4Stir until thoroughly combined.
- 5Mix instant coffee with hot water until completely dissolved.
- 6Add coffee to the chocolate peanut butter mixture until combined.
- 7Spoon into glass jars with tight seals.
- 8Serve as a spread with cookies, crackers, or toast or use as a filling for cakes.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Peanut Butter
Serving Size: 1 (568 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1608.4
- Calories from Fat 1198
- Total Fat 133.1 g
- Saturated Fat 42.3 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 1096.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.0 g
- Sugars 55.6 g
- Protein 50.6 g