Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
All I can say is yum! This is mouth watering! 8)
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 cup chopped dry roasted peanuts
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup melted margarine
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 7 ounces milk chocolate candy bars, chopped very small
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Within a large bowl, combine oats, flour, peanuts, sugar, baking soda, and salt.
- Mix in margarine until mixture is crumbly.
- Save 1 1/2 cups of this mixture; put other half into greased 15x11-inch jellyroll pan.
- Bake 12 minutes.
- While baking, in small bowl, beat condensed milk and peanut butter until smooth.
- Spread over crust to within 1/4 inch of edge.
- In medium bowl, combine leftover crumb mixture and chocolate bar pieces.
- Sprinkle evenly over peanut butter mix, pressing firmly.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let cool before cutting!