Recipe by khaught
This is a recipe I got from a lady at church. I tried it at a church meeting and loved these.
- 1 (18 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 cup peanut butter, divided
- 1 egg
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup salted peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat the cake mix, 2/3 cup peanut butter and egg until crumbly.
- Press into a greased 13x9x2 baking pan.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and remaining peanut butter.
- Gradually beat in milk and sugar.
- Carefully spread over crust.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips and peanuts.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and center is set.
- Cool completely before cutting.
- Store in refrigerator.
- Yield about 2 1/2 dozen.