Prep 45 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
These are delicious.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages peanut butter chips
- 1⁄3 cup unsalted butter, cut up
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups honey graham cracker crumbs, finely ground (15 whole crackers)
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted peanuts, finely chopped
- 1 cup unsalted peanuts (coarsely chopped or whole)
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Line 13x9x2-inch baking pan with nonstick foil.
- Combine peanut butter chips and butter in a large glass bowl.
- Microwave on 50 percent power for 30 seconds; stir.
- Return to microwave, heat on high for 1 minute and 30 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Whisk in condensed milk.
- Gradually stir in crumbs and the 1/2 cup of chopped peanuts (use hands, if necessary, to mix well).
- Pat the mixture evenly into the prepared pan.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Microwave chocolate chips in a medium-size microwave-safe bowl on high for 1 minute.
- Stir until smooth; microwave in additional 15-second increments, if necessary.
- Spread over top of peanut mixture.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup nuts.
- Let stand at room temperature until firm, about 1 hour.
- Cut into 48 squares.
Not only are they delicious but they are the best chocolate-pb squares i think i ever had.Thanks.