A co-worker gave this recipe to me for an upcoming baby shower dessert. Can hardly wait to taste it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line an 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 1/2-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap.
- 2Combine 1/4 cup cream with egg yolk; set aside.
- 3Combine chocolate, corn syrup and butter in a medium saucepan.
- 4Cook over low heat until melted, stirring frequently.
- 5Remove from heat.
- 6Add cream mixture to saucepan.
- 7Cook 1 minute over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- 8Let cool to room temperature.
- 9Beat remaining cream with vanilla in a small mixing bowl until soft peaks form.
- 10Use a rubber scraper to gently mix the chocolate into the whipped cream.
- 11Pour into pan.
- 12Cover with plastic wrap.
- 13Refrigerate overnight or freeze 3 hours.
- 14Spoon some warmed raspberry jelly on a dessert plate (optional).
- 15Place a slice of chocolate pate on plate.
- 16Garnish with whipped cream and fresh raspberries.
- 17Makes 10 servings.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Pate with Raspberries
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 369.4
- Calories from Fat 324
- Total Fat 36.0 g
- Saturated Fat 22.2 g
- Cholesterol 79.9 mg
- Sodium 55.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 5.4 g