Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Brownies, chocolate pudding and chocolate bars...Oh My! This is Chocolate Passion and is as beautiful as it is delicious! (2 hours chill time not included in prep time)
- 1 (20 ounce) package brownie mix, prepared with 1/2 cup pecans if desired, still warm (8 inch square pan size)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans (additional to above)
- 2 tablespoons Kahlua
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding mix or 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box vegetarian instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1⁄2 pint raspberries
- 4 Skor candy bars or 4 Heath candy bars, chopped
- Sprinkle warm brownies with 1 tbl Kahlua.
- Allow to cool completely and cut into 1/2 inch squares.
- Pour milk into large bowl and add pudding mix.
- Beat with whisk until blended for 2 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Gently stir in remaining Kahlua and 2 cups of Cool Whip until well blended.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Reserve a few raspberries and pecans for garnish.
- Layer half of the brownies, half of the raspberries, half of the chopped candy bars, half of the pecans and half of the pudding mixture into a 2 quart glass bowl or trifle dish.
- Repeat layers and and top with remaining Cool Whip.
- Sprinkle with reserved raspberries and pecans.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
This was quick, easy, and so delicious! Everyone was very impressed-- a real show stopper!