Recipe by Karen=^..^=
Brownies, chocolate pudding and chocolate bars...Oh My! This is Chocolate Passion and is as beautiful as it is delicious! (2 hours chill time not included in prep time)
- 1 (20 ounce) package brownie mix, prepared with 1/2 cup pecans if desired, still warm (8 inch square pan size)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans (additional to above)
- 2 tablespoons Kahlua
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding mix or 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box vegetarian instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1⁄2 pint raspberries
- 4 Skor candy bars or 4 Heath candy bars, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle warm brownies with 1 tbl Kahlua.
- Allow to cool completely and cut into 1/2 inch squares.
- Pour milk into large bowl and add pudding mix.
- Beat with whisk until blended for 2 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Gently stir in remaining Kahlua and 2 cups of Cool Whip until well blended.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Reserve a few raspberries and pecans for garnish.
- Layer half of the brownies, half of the raspberries, half of the chopped candy bars, half of the pecans and half of the pudding mixture into a 2 quart glass bowl or trifle dish.
- Repeat layers and and top with remaining Cool Whip.
- Sprinkle with reserved raspberries and pecans.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.