Prep 1 hr
Cook 10 mins
A Family Favourite
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 12 ounces whipped topping
- 9 ounces chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- Mix flour, margerine and pecans until mixture is crumbly. Press into 9x13 pan. Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minute or until lightly golden. Let cool.
- Blend cream cheese and sugar.
- Fold 1/2 bowl of Whipped Topping into cream cheese mixture. Spread mixture onto the cooled crust.
- Mix two 4 1/2 boxes of instant chocolate pudding with 3 cups of milk. Let it thicken (don't cool in refrigerator).
- Add pudding mixture on top of cream cheese mixture. Then top the dessert with the other 6 oz of Whipped Topping.