Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Southern Living. Use the fat-free/sugar free pudding if you'd like. Cook time is chilling time.
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups 1% low-fat milk
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate graham cracker crumbs (4 cracker sheets)
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated chocolate
- Whisk together first 3 ingredients in a bowl until blended and smooth. Fold in 1 1/2 cups whipped topping.
- Spoon 1 tablespoons crumbs into each of 6 (4-oz.) glasses, and top with 1/3 cup pudding mixture.
- Repeat layers with remaining crumbs and pudding mixture.
- Top each parfait evenly with remaining whipped topping and grated chocolate. Cover and chill at least 1 hour.