Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is an easy dessert and low fat. Even the kids like it!
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package fat-free sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix (or fudge chocolate)
- 2 cups skim milk (cold)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 ounces Cool Whip Lite
- Beat pudding mix into milk in bowl with whisk 2 minutes.
- Add vanilla and cool whip lite and continue to whisk until smooth.
- Pour into glasses (I use wine glasses for a nice touch!).
- Refrigerate till ready to serve -- at least 5 -10 minutes.
I wish I could give 10 stars for this delightful and super easy dessert. Everyone loved it and couldn't believe how easy it was to prepare. Smooth and creamy. Thanks so much for sharing it, Lazy Chef 2. Can't wait to make it again!!!
Very good and oh, soooo creamy! I was intrigued by the use of vanilla in this recipe and it does add an interesting flair to the chocolate. Great for a weeknight meal with family. MERP'd for Zaar Chef Alphabet Tag.