1/3 Photos of Chocolate Panna Cotta
This comes from IGA's list of recipes. To vary the flavour you can replace the chocolate with 2 teaspoons instant coffee or 1 teaspoon finely grated orange or lemon peel. Cook time does not include refrigeration time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle gelatine in milk snd allow to soften for ten minutes.
- 2Heat cream with sugar. Add chocolate and stir until it is dissolved.
- 3Remove from stove add softened gelatine and stir.
- 4Por mixture into coffee cups and place in fridge for 2 hours to set.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Panna Cotta
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 389.9
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.3 g
- Saturated Fat 17.6 g
- Cholesterol 82.3 mg
- Sodium 60.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 25.2 g
- Protein 6.2 g